Tuesday, October 24, 2006

WOAH! it's another day at SENTOSA! envy me people. hahas. today we have roy and ce, jamie, d, kg and me! there's sand war session between the gang and ONLY me. sigh! they bluffed me that they wanna built sandcastle and so on. the fun me got so interested and you know what! they threw the sand at me! i hate sand! but i think they love me cos they get stuck in my ears! argh! well... i'm turning REDDISH-BLACK. know what i'm talking about? never mind if you don't. i'm tanned! LOLs.

how i wish there a way to use letters to make *2 heart shapes eyes* to show you how i felt when i saw this alike jesse mcCartney guy. maybe *watering mouth* ? hahas. so so damn HANDSOME! can't take my eyes off him man! =D

oh yeah! KG broght SUSHI from MARKETPLACE. nono. not paragon marketplace. it's vivo city's marketplace. the important thing is it still taste the same. =) mmmm... SALMON. my forever favourite. noT forgeting, davidson. HE BROUGHT HOMEMADE SANDWICHES FOR EVERYONE. sweet and cool for a guy to do such stuffs. kinda surprise. he's clever to do egg sandwiches. cos if no one's gonna eat, i can finish everything up cos i'm EGG QUEEN! anyway, it taste as good as sushi, the lemon biscults too. alright! everything taste good cos i'm HUNGRY can?

took only a few photos today. cos no camera. sigh! so, all the pictures were after bathing and tanning. manage to take photos with jamie, KG and d. first every photo! i mean a proper photo. SO, there will be updates of photos soon! coming very soon alright!



actually, i've been thinking alot recently. tried not to think much. it's just contradicting if i say i don't give a damn about it or i won't think about it any longer. it will affect me somehow. when i turned right. there! the scene.