Friday, October 27, 2006

economic's test was CHICKEN TOES today! BINGO! guess everyone will score extremly well.

went to PS for PIZZA. delicious definitely. paid about $5 per person and there was 4 of us - d, lynn, nifer and ME! it was early hence, we headed for the movie "DEATH NOTE." manage to psycho nifer to watch. hehes. while waiting for the movie, we went to carrefour for a long shopping there. though we only spend like 5 bucks there, we spend an hour or so in there. it's fun though cos nifer was there to entertain us. i love having nifer around me. brought jelly into the cinema and make a mess about it. but d manage to help nifer me with the jellies. sweet right?

alright! yeah yeah. the movie. it's FAIR though. cos the lead actor kept writing on that stupid notebook. write and write. it's in japaness. i was kinda bored in there cos it's in jap! I WANT ENGLISH! =D never mind about the movie, i do enjoy myself today!


oh ya! i gotta thank nifer and d for helping me to grab a whole lot of materials girls avdertisment paper!


OH YEAH! is it our, girls fault to have our period? must you guys despise us? huh huh huh? and making fun about over period? huh huh huh? LOLs.


i was thinking and thinking. your msges really made me crack my brain! it's gonna spilt soon if you still beat around the bushes!