Thursday, October 12, 2006

hey yo! i'm back in action again after a short lil break. really din have the time and feeling to blog. hehes. and now, my fingure is injured and KG kept asking me to update. how nice! LOLs. well, a quick update of what had happened these few days.


6th oct
GANDPA'S BIRTHDAY! the whole gang went to east coast long beach. wasn't that great for me as the haze irritated me so badly. i can't see clearly. it's either my lens is dirty or it's the problem of the haze. he younger generation wished my gandpa and his reply to "ah gong, sheng ri kuai le" was.... hmm.... if i'm not wrong, it's "gong xi fa cai!" cool man! whereas his repond to mine english "happy birthday" was a sweet smile. gees. i find that i'm grandpa's kinda cute at time, though he used to abuse me when i was younger. well, forget about it. that's the past and i love him alot now! =) order pepper crab and chillie crab and more. i just din have the mood to eat. got turned off straight when i was served right in front of me. no choice, has been like that recently. walked around east coast to and fro, the whole gang had fun though it's hazy that day.

8th oct
VIVO CITY!!! well, these nothing much there yet. BUT there's GUESS! FOREVER 21! TOPSHOP AND MY MY ARMANI EXCHANGE! i was so excited to see ARMANI EXCHANGE there. LOLs. which means, i might have the chance to work at ARMANI EXCHANGE after my diploma. HAHAHA! just can't wait! alright. ENOUGH. i felt it a hamster when i was in there, BIG, GRAINTIC! it's just sad the mdis gang didn't wanna go and take a look. sad for them. the view is cool man. but the food court isn't open yet therefore, lazy fella out there, you just gotta walk over to harbour front centre to eat. the whole place was crowded but my dad manage to find a place. no choice, kan choing spider you see. i made my way over to the noodle stall and the chasier was taking my order..... i said i want fishball noodle but he mumble some chinese language or maybe he wasn't mumbling. i just couldn't understand a single shit. panic, i turn around and look for my saviour. THERE! my mum! i shouted across to her and she came over, i told he "mummy, what is he saying, i don't understand." so, the man told my mother and i realised that he was saying that there's no more noodles. cool sia.

i realised that my chinese is going to be way below average soon. i can't really speak chinese. i mean, if i have spoken english for the day and someone out of a sudden begin a conversation with me in mandrian, god! i don't even know how to communicate with that person. i'm lucky because every morning, my first language will be mandrian. thanks to nifer.

9 oct
i sing, i sang and i sung and i bought the bag that i love at first sight. initally, it was 29.90. and after using my mouth..... $24! hehes. ask me along to bugis if you wanna have great discount. what the fuck! LOLs.

10 oct
i'm attracting MAD man! what the hell.
i did something bad. i just walk off my class with the gang during lesson. but it wasn't my fault. he's lesson was bored to death! argh! i hate him yet, i'm kinda guilty. fuck! but if a can replay it once more, i would still do the same thing. =D maybe he wasn't to blame? i don't know. cos i slept at 530am the day before hence, he's his lesson was boring and i was sleep. cool?

TODAY
sigh. my throat is sick. but all thank to strepsils. it maintained. gees. went to see jayden after school. so cute cute CUTE. took some photo of him but not with him. cos he doesn't know where to look. argh! there's a thing i'm happy about.... he din cry when he saw me!!! the girls did a lot of stuffs at nifer's place. making ourselves like a mad lady.


that's all i guess!!! i'm looking forward to have my sushi tml. yeah yeah yeah!!! hopefully i really get it tml. =)


JEN: wei hong got caught by police for smoking with his fucking friends!!! how nice! i don't really know much. it happened yesterday. ask your mum for more infor and please pass it to me! LOLs. cos i don't wanna call ah ma and ask. she'll get worry and stuffs, so, you know la. i don't want to stress her and stuffs. so, update me. thanks!