Thursday, October 05, 2006

i'm so tired tired tired!!! i'm so sleepy sleepy sleepy!! monday i slept at 4 and my poor friend suffer with me. yesterday, at 1. and today, i'll try my best to sleep early. I WANNA SLEEP! just let me fall asleep early!

i found that there many peculiar people around me who don't really understand human languages. some doesn't make any sense. the most incredible was some speak and spell in some uncharacteristic manner. just surprised that they can really form new english words that are hardly or rather NEVER be found in the dictionary. gosh! what has the word come to? well, i'm suprised that at times, human can't understand human language. in singapore, we speak english, chinese, malay and direct. these are the 4 main concern. it's just rather amusing when one speak in any of this 4, the other party still doesn't get what the person is talking about when the WHOLE world understand! so, who's the one with problem now? when they don't get it, they sppout nonsense. hey! come on man, putting words in other's mouth.

i'm a very impatience lady. hence, when one doesn't understand what i meant, i'll get pissed off. and there goes my attitude problem. i found out that i'm having serious attitude problems these days. no pms-ing. emotional. i'm trying to cut down but everything just IRRITATE me! argh! fuck man!

i'm still feeling disgusted after what jamie told me this afternoon. it's the most SHOCKING secret of my whole life. *vomit!* yuck yuck YUCKS! i dispise you!

No comments: