Thursday, October 12, 2006

the following will allow my fellow secondary girlmates to get jealous! WAHAHAHA

count me lucky to wish MR FOO good-bye! la la la! i happened to msg him in friendster and.....

ME: hope you haven forgot me. =) gees. how have you been? you changed a lot man. you hairstyle now is much much better then before. so cool. so, remain this way alright. hahas. i'm curious why have you stopped teaching. is it because we left and you no longer have fun? hahas. so, no longer teaching? change ur display picture please. it's been a year already. don't be lazy. oh ya! how u gotta know all those actor and actress in your picture? i miss those days when i'm having lessons with you. so fun.

hope to see ya around. keep in touch! =)


MR. FOO: Hi Regina,
How would I forgot a student that eat prata in durin my class..... ???
I have been really good since leaving school.... doing something i enjoy more now....... of course i treasure and love every minute in JYSS with my dear 5N1...... I left teaching for something I really like so no regrets for me though i do miss the times in JYSS on n off.....
Too lazy to alwaz change my display and I actually seldom log in to friendster nowadays unless I receive a new message or testi.....
Anywa, I am leaving for Australia for work for a month....
I am thinking of asking u guyz out for a lunch or dinner after I get back from Australia.... SO help me spread the news around....

Btw, which school are you in now???

Til then, Cheers.....


ME: i must be so lucky. just send and receive back on the same day! hehes. you're an actor now is it?? is there any other ways to contact you other then this stupid FRIENDSTER?
i'll spread the news as soon as possible. hehes. provided you must promise that you'll be asking us out. not empty promise.

hahas! can't wait to see you so that i can take a lot of photos with you again! hahas!


MR. FOO: Oh, so u r still awake....good...... but i actually i m turning in now, i m catching a flight tmr to Aussie to catch kangaroo.... hahhhaaa.....
I am not an actor, juz happen tat my job now require me to work with some actor and know a few of them........
U can reach me at my msn *****@hotmail.com but i wun be able to log in for a month bcoz i m not in town....


Good nite Regina....
Till i m back..... Cheers,


oh man! i won't be stupid to give out his e-mail. so, jeraldine, ching hoon and raynu, too bad. i can't wait to see MR. FOO. i wanna take photo with him!!!!