Friday, October 06, 2006

i understand what your behaviors and words are trying to express.
however, i don't understand what your behaviors and words are trying to express.



whatever, went playing pool during the 2hours break. anyway, on the way there, there's this drain that i covered with many extrem rusty, we(girls) were afraid that we might fall into the drain somehow, so, we held each other and took a big step forward. okay. it's not cool, it's cold. by the way, there's this boy, i kinda pity him cos he's a lil metally ill i guess. he keep looking at me and tried to move closes to me whenever it's mine turn. thanks to all my guy friends there. they protected me you see, HAHAS! i scared the boy suddenly touch my butt butt you see. gees. =) he said esmond was my brother. thank god man! i manage to hit this ball that was kinda difficult to get into the whole. d saw and he was shocked! hehes. anyway, i had fun playing today. but a lil uneasy. that's it!

finally got the pictures of the sentosa trip. i can't stop laughing when i saw niffer pictures!! she just so cute. so SO SO cute! i'll upload them when i'm very very free someday alright. well, d was clever to put almost all the songs that i like in my thumbdrive! cool man!