Friday, October 20, 2006

i'm so so gonna hate orchard! went orchard with JENA today and going orchard AGAIN tml with ah girl jie jie for k session and including SHOPPING. how nice! i'm only interested in the k session not the shopping. it's the first time i'm not interested in shopping for my whole life! anyway, JENA is another shopping queen. she beats me man! HA! went to pull and bear, a newly luanched outlet in sg. price kinda reasonable too. check it out man!


i'm sorry JENA. i was like msging the whole day? sorry babe. i was kinda happy that N called me and chat a lil tiny mini while before going back for OT. at least someone care for me. oh ya! for my whole life, i love the msges sent by N today. cos we were like playing around and acting and stuffs. hopefully, he will be meeting us tml so that i can go RIDING AGAIN! ta-dah!


actually, i felt kinda blessed with the people around me. one thing in similar, they CARE for me. gees.

i know, i really know ALREADY! actually, i knew it long ago. your actions talk it all.

No comments: