Friday, October 06, 2006

ALRIGHT! my mum has agreed to allow me go JB with my group. on condition, there must be many people going. hopefully many will be going. GEEs! i can't wait for that day to come! i wanna shop shop and do alot of SHOPPING! i wanna buy bags, shoes, bags, shoes, tee, tops, sexy lingerie(wth), smuggle in DVDs, eat, shop, eat, shop, take photos, jackets, chewing gums, bubbles gums, heels, bikini, eat, bag, dress, jackets, tops, bottoms, skirts, pants, shorts, heels, short shosts, DVDs, watches, slippers, bags and eat and shop and take photos and blubbles gums! see, i'm so excited. can you feel me eagerness too? maybe i would like to cut my hair too or maybe do facial. cos cong told me that the jean yip there is CHEAP! yeah yeah! i'm so so excited just by thinking about it. just like the first time i get to ride on norman's bike. excited till my whole body shivering. GOSH! i guess i wouldn't be able to sleep the day before. HAHAs! yeah yeah!!! SHOPPING! hopefully we are going city square. i love that place alot.