Saturday, October 28, 2006

when down to the company that roy introduced. argh! i'm so angry with the guy giving us the briefting!!! it's all d's fault la. give me see what msg. make me laughed. then the guy ask me why am i laughing and stuffs. asked me to share. what fuck man! but i ignore him la. cos the so called survery was actually a whole lot of papers that should be called interview. liew! they want ask to go house by house to interview people who use blah blah blah brand washing powder. totally LAME. waste my time telling us about nonsense? cool sia. then, i was so bored hence, i wrote on the paper "CAN WE LIKE JUST GO NOT?" to d. damn! the guy then asked d and i to be seperated. fuck man! argh! ended uo, we din take up the damn job. party i was pissed off with that bloody guy and also i don't wanna waste my time on this stupid company! STUPID FREAK!

yeah yeah! i have improved! i mean my skill for pool. doncha agree KG? thanks to ah girl jie jie and norman for teaching me how to aim. =D

anyway, i'm still very very angry with that guy! argh! i did something stupid too. i left the paper with the: CAN WE LIKE LEAVE NOT back to the company. damn!