Sunday, June 01, 2008

i know i have alot of people reading my blog. what's so interesting anyway? you hate me and wish me dead so you read my blog. you love me to max so you read my blog. you doesn't know me and you read my blog.

so, you, ah pui, better stop it. it's enough. have your brains and not mine. i have alot of photocopying machines in office. i don't need another one. thank you.

what are you trying to compare now? what's the point actually? get on with you life man, come on.


i saw mellie yesterday. but when will i get see ting and jen huh huh huh?!

sigh, when's the bitches gonna ransake the house ever again? miss that night so much. cause they are always talking about my favourite topic. LOL! just kidding la. cause it was the night the 4 of us get together what! i think we should be like the actress in sex and the city, they meet up like so often even when they are so busy la. unfair. in new york city more relaxing meh? OKAY, i know i know, it's a movie.

but i totally love this movie ending for the drama they acted. it's my all time favourite. gucci, prada, LV, channel, dior, polo, fendi, and so on la. the list go on.

i have customers who have their LV and Gucci. it's seems that LV and Gucci are really big shit for them. they talked so proud and complain for my improfession. nabei! damn these old women. SO WHAT IF YOU HAVE GUCCI & LV? don't you know that, agt at showflat doesn't really serve them. cause it's not hermes and channel. get it? LV, GUCCI, is nothing, old women who wants to buy a pathetic 3-rm flat.

anyway, back to boyfriend again. yes, i know. it's AGAIN. i can't help it. i love ho-ho-ho today and yesterday. for yesterday, it's cos he paid my stuffs for me and he accompanied me for sex and the city along with queky and her new next boyfriend, leon. (OH SHIT!) hmm, i wasn't sure if it's willingly, but yea, he paid, so i love him. as for today, how to put it? erm, sweet? cause we talked like we never talked? make it this way, i just love him. of course it's not cause he paid for my stuffs and so i love him. you know, i love him everyday and more each day. so, yea.

we watched chocolate. it's a disgusting movie cause THEY CHOP TOES!! and that freak love it so much when the dumb girl fights. totally nonsense. lucky we didn't spend it in the cinema. don't watch it. it's a total waste of money. totally turned off la.

you know, of my boyfriend's entire life, he only complains about 4 things to me: army life(which is over. yeah!), when the auntie down his block cut his hair, no money and lastly, the chicken chop. it's totally ridiculous. he complains like a girl and i have to always cool him down. see, i'm the man.

OH YEAH! my boyfriend reads my blog. *waving vigorously* HELLO BOYFRIEND!! =) can see me?
you better wake up huh, freak. or you wanna come office to LEARN some stuff FROM ME?

No comments: