Saturday, June 14, 2008

"how did you manage your job and studies together?" they asked.
people start praising me when they know i started off my day from 10am-9pm almost everyday. they envy me. they encourage me. they pity me somehow. and they go"if my daughter or son is half of you, how good will that be?"

doctors asked me to stop it. i will like risking my health.

BUT! if i don't work hard for money now, i wouldn't be able to achieve what i want in future. i'm doing this for myself. not anyone else. no, not even my family. just myself.

bigger lady boss and bigger boss praised me in front of the whole table today. they told 'high pitch' to teach me whatever they can. i won't make their efforts go down the drain. i admit that it does create a greater stress in me. 'cause everyone have the faith in me. even the taxi drivers and strangers.

i like this family i found. not 'cause they apraise me like everyday. i really feel so much belonged. so much better than the previous one. every gathering is a lesson being learnt. every time, there will always be people who wanna take me away from 'high pitch.'

i hope 'high pitch's' baby girl will be due. so that i can go to the hospital and work cum play with shao heng and his newly due baby girl. awww~

No comments: