Tuesday, June 03, 2008

you see you see. the ah pui is in office already. i cannot stand his voice anymore. "okay okay okay ooooooookay ooooooooooooooooooookay." IT'S ENOUGH! don't make my stuff hamburgers into your mouth.

enough la freak. how many times must i say? can i sop giving you fake smile? cause you might cause me to loose my job. it's okay if you took my list and acted like it was yours. it's okay if you created a blog that "hello, did i just read MA.G's blog which i created?" and you still can freaking shit show it to me right in front of my face. i spend my entire week doing it and you freaking shit rip everything over in just a day.

seriously now, what's the point of comparing how many leads MA.G has? it doesn't makes any differences if you doesn't have so many. you still earn okay freak.

i'm just nothing in office actually. i earn peanuts. you earn huge money. i'm just freaking 20 and you are 20 something. i admit i have more experience than you. but come on, i'm just a small fly. what's so good about my stuffs that you would wanna copy?

just shut up for once is it okay? your voice is seriously damn irritating. i don't care if you read my blog or not, (if you remember my link) just stop being a photocopying machine. enough is enough. i have my limits. don't make my squeeze out all your fats. stop being so hypocrite in fornt of MA.G. stop pulling other people into the picture.

get on with your life. move man. no point comparing. you are just lousy if you don't have leads. that's it idiot. and now, stop using the phone to call and stop talking like me. nabei!

ya i know my coughing is really irritating and i think everyone is praying for me to recover soon cause it seriously affect their job. it's been a month. i think they are so gonna throw me out of office soon and change the password. =(

No comments: