Friday, June 27, 2008

"XIAO MEI, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG?!"
*sighs & poutings* "infection lor." with a damn sad face.

i have become an exhibit for most people in office. or rather my leg. and they will go:

"aiyo! why like that? got see doctor not? i think better go see doctor."
"wah. some people ugly already lor." (leg doesn't matter actually, UNCLE ken.)
"why so swollen?"
"how come like that?"
"it's BLEEEEEEEEDING."
"the beleeding is not stopping."
"you shouldn't sit with your leg crossed. it will affect the infection."
"eeeewwww." (seriously, wtf.)

uncle tim, uncle, winnie, alvin and jeff are seriously drop dead fan of my infection.

anyway, i got a shock of my life at 3.11pm today. while i was teaching winnie and uncle tim how to use the photoshop, my phone rang twice. i thought it was my mum so i ignore it. (LOL!) it kept ringing so i went to pick it up,

"xiao mei, take the case which is on the table and go for completion! NOW! the buyers and sellers are already there."

A HUGE QUESTION MARKS SMACK INTO MY HEAD!
HUH?!

i was staring blanking at alvin who was telling me nonsense. next, i realised he's also an agt so, i asked him how to take the queue number. and A HUGE QUESTION MARKS SMACKED RIGHT INTO HIS HEAD TOO. the last thing on my mind was jeff, all i could think was him and he is the only one who can help me. i flew to his desk and for how god love me, my saviour jeff came to office and he was right there, sitting and talking nonsense.

he showed me his huge helping hand. aww~ glad he came. if not i'll be dead. seriously dead. i will be walking to the 2nd level of HDB Hub, blankly with millions of huge question marks. i might be ended up talking trash to the buyer too. screwing up everything. so, lucky jeff came.

No comments: