Thursday, June 19, 2008

just when i was so confident to tell TNA that i'm also getting iphone, this came out,

SUMSUNG OMNIA

freaking shit $1,098. this is totally, totally insane. while 'high pitch' was there comparing and explaining why ipod is better, i keep telling him that this phone is EVEN better. and when he can't defeat me, he always ends the conversation with 'PI AH!



i think i should start packeting to move over to daniel's house. I TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT TO! the thought of it still excite me even though it was planned a month ago. i'm going to daniel's place, i'm going to daniel's place, place, place.

today was pretty relax at work. photoshop was my bestfriend at work. i did 3 flyers. i will be out next week at punggol, sengkang, tampines and of course, almost the whole of geylang. wee~ can't really imagine that so many people in singapore is gonna see my work and the next moment, it will be dump into the rubbish bin or used to throw fish bones. that's the sad thing.

i tell you, TNA is full of insane people. i swear and that was why i'm in TNA too. they are way too sweet and nice to the max. now, they way i talk, is so much like them. i like it when almost all the TNA is in the office. one thing is cause: they are always praising me. i have no idea why too. they just praise the things i do. AND IT'S AN EVERYDAY THING. imgine that!

BUT, i really like them so so so muuuccccccccccccch.
and today, uncle alferd asked if i'm the coordinator, and sylvester told him that i'm the PA, they were arguing about my position till they offically announced to everyone that PA stands for Public Assistant. which means, i'm everyone's Personal Assistant. so, they were fighting over me like:

uncle alferd: original(regina), you have to help me do this and this today okay.
slyvester: don't disturb her, she will be very busy 'cause she has signed the contract for F1 with me.
uncle alferd: you help me do this, i give you commission.(still not giving up)
slyvester: ALFERD!
me: i'm totally devoted to MAG.

one more thing, i'm so so so so proud with MAG. they got promoted twice this year! it's just only june. 6 months 2 promotions. MARKETING DIRECTOR NOW. CONGRATS! i was so excited about it as if i was the one being promoted. 'high pitch' was so calm, he was not even happy la. i was like:

me: eh, you see this flyer colour can not? *walked away to do other things*
high pitch: xiao mei, wrong already. (ya, for you infor, no one calls my name in office. the only name being called was 'xiao mei.'
me: HUH! WHERE?(damn panic. cause 6pm already, i'm suppose to go home, no more editings.)
high pitch: not senior marketing manger, it's marketing director.
me: WOW! REALLY AH? WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME? OKAY! I KNOW ALREADY. I MUST PUT THE TITTLE DAMN BIG IN THE FLYER. (damn excited)
high pitch: shen jing bin.
me: why? MARKETING DIRECTOR LEH. AI SEH MAN!
high pitch: bu yao bai chi leh. (up 5 key.)


Lastly,





LOTS OF LOVE TO TNA!

No comments: