Friday, June 06, 2008

pay day was like 6 days ago and it's been a really poor week for me already. i haven't gave my mum money yet, but, 1 more week and money flows into my account. wee~ this time is way so much better. 2 groups of money flowing into my account. 1 more week to being rich. YEAH!!! 4 more days to rich queky. next saturday is shopping for the rich girls. next thursday is facial. next friday is after exam celebration for rich girls. and 1 weeks later, it's a rest week for poor me('cause spend all on boyfriend and me.) but richest day for queky. but 1 week later, it's rich me again. muahahaha!

money really makes one boost their confident level. 1 more week.

gucci sales is on already.

queky loves me. A loves me. A's wife loves me. M loves me. Angela loves me. Andrew loves me. sharon loves me. irene loves me. noor loves me. yiling loves me. china girl loves me. cherry loves me. bigger boss and his wife love me. jeff loves me. anthony loves me. kiasheng loves me. slyvester loves me. uncle david loves me. jennifer loves me. jenny loves me. alvin loves me. biggest boss loves me. ken loves me. 9 kong loves me. brandon loves me. jay loves me. daniel loves me. and my boyfriend loves me.

i see no reason that i will ever ever plan to leave this company. MA.G asked me to work for them till 40 and they will get me a car~~~

No comments: