Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TO THAT ONE GUY I LOVE,

I HATE YOU, FREAK! ASSHOLE.


WITH LOTS OF LOVES,
ME!
told you. despite how mad am i with him, i still love him.

i love the things we do together. i love the way i pinch him. i love the way we fight. i love the way we argue. i love the way he pisses me off. i love the way when i kick his butt. i love the way he said "look out for cars LAH!" i love the way he says he love me. i love the way we talk. i love the way i talk to my friends about him non-stop. i love the way i tell "them" i'm waiting for him. i love the way people wanna check out who my boyfriend is. i love the way i slap him. i love the way when he gets irritated. i love the way he looks at me. i love the way he talks to me when he knows he's at fault. i love the way we spend together after a long day out. i love the way when he brings me out with him friends. i love the way he put his arms around me. i love the way i wait for him after work. i love the way when we end work together. i love it when he sits beside me. i love the way he holds my hand. i love the way he kisses me. i love the way he talks nothing but the same whole craps he has. BORING. i love it when he gets angry. i love it when he says "okay!" to everything i request. i love the way i behave when i'm with him. and i love the way i am as his girlfriend. BUT,

i really hate him quite a bit, at times.

and, he is the one guy whom i love.

No comments: