Sunday, June 29, 2008

that's the funny thing between melting me, jen, when someone tries to be a bitch, i don't know why, we could always be double of them. and that's probably why are we in such a good and loving terms. oh man! see, now i miss bitching and gossiping with you guys. and that bleedy jen's not back yet.

sorry mellie if my previous second post somehow affect you. i was just trying out something.

boyfriend and i are still happily together. sorry to disappoint you after so many times yea.

this is the freak which i have been mentioning all along.

mum, dad, auntie, uncle and so on, now you see him. told you there's nothing much. not handsome, not tall, not macho. (i'm dead)

i tell you people. i put mascara on my eye lashes. but he said: "eh, you put erm... glue on your eye lashes?" next, he has became melvin's legendary 'teh bao' king. then, he drools. yucks!

we still quarrel. was it counted as quarrel? 'cause we always get back happily after a few minutes or less than an hour. it's my fault. well, the problem is i couldn't change despite knowing this huge temper of mine. it's the medication lar! comfirm. i tried to be nice and everything to my family. but, if they said something which makes me repeat or like they ask what i wanna eat and i told them anything, they would ask "what is anything?" that's where it hits me. that's where my shouting comes.

back to work.
work is really stress these day 'cause i got nothing to do at all! i stare into space. i update the newspaper like forever. i go toilet uncountable times to waste some time, on the other hand, doing a little of exercising. i go coffee bean to chill. using the lappy to watch videos. taking trash to the other agt. AND THAT REALLY STRESS ME OUT! 'CAUSE I GOT NOTHING TO DO! i know i complain and get stress when i got alot of things to do. but i don't mind, 'cause that's when every day, every minutes and seconds are my money. now, i'm complaining and getting stress over doing nothing at work! 'cause every day, every minutes and seconds, i don't get money! i know this is insane complaining that my job is too relaxing. but it's really stress to be relax.

No comments: