Sunday, June 15, 2008

look at the time now! i need to wake up at 9am to work and still not asleep yet! it's tomorrow and next week's plan that excite me.

1) my ever-waiting kungfu panda.
2) PC show for my laptop!! (eventually!)
3) the arrival of En Ru, whilst getting to see Shao Heng.
4) gonna go grandpa's place, so i get to see my super duper cute niece.
5) going to chase my money back. (sounded like a loanshark) might be creating a scene there. not gonna give any face any longer. CAN'T WAIT TO!
6) no 'high pitch' in office for the whole month!! which means, CAN GO HOME EARLY.
7) shopping after work!! no need to stay in office to suffer telemarker craps. HOLY GOD!
8) boyfriend gonna go office on monday!!
9) DFLY, SATURDAY! (all long awaiting) club till siao LOR!
10) booking of chalet for the whole TNA!
11) boyfriend quits smoking month! muahaha!


how to sleep?!

No comments: