Tuesday, July 10, 2007

YAY! i'm so excited about tomorrow. cos it's dicky's birthday. alright, it's not because of dicky. i know he's the main character there. but yea, i'm focusing on nik! first time ever in my life, i'll be partying with him. OMG. i have never thought of partying with a used to be very fierce guy. it's good that he changed so much till i can talk and even party with him tomorrow! HAHAHA! yea, i know, i sounded like i'm a little crazy over him. I'M SO NOT. i'm just amused, excited, honoured, surprised, shocked, astonished and so on. man, everyone was shocked when i told them i'll be partying with him. i mean EVERYONE alright, even myself. he's gonna take care of me. =) i hope he doesn't get drunk IF NOT, i'll be the one sending him home. aww~ i hope he will stay at ECP if he drunk, so that i can get excuses to my parent like "hey, he's drunk and i'm sending him home. so, allow me to stay at ECP cos i don't wanna go home alone." and then, i can sing from morning till night alone! no one snatches the mic with me. WAHAHAHA! and then, i can go swimming, tanning and gyming. anyway, it's not gonna happen. cause there will only be me and him. so, NO WAY!

i'm kinda scare about tomorrow, as in, nik will be going. and can't be ask me to call him "nik" yea? i'm so not used to it. and if i called him "blah blah kor kor" i think his friends might laugh and dicky will use it to make fun of me. AAAHHHH~

anyway, it's really good for the government to implement the no smoking campaign in clubs. it's so successfully. so good till my parents is so alright with me partying. two toes up man! all i have to do when i reach home is to remove my make-ups and sleep. no more smelly hairs. no more smelly clothings. just nice smelling body. =D they did the right thing this time round.

awww~ ting, we were too busy today with my plans till we didn't take any cute photos. =( sorry. anyway, thanks for your help. cos it was a great success, i guess. loves!

queky, you're the best sis man! for god damn sake! i could seriously kiss you at that point of time. thanks for remembering every single nonsenses i have said and helped me up. weee~ will be treating you one cha shao bao. LOL. loves!





just a little of temptation for jen and coeus. nice yea? wanna see this every morning when ya awake? YES? BE BACK AT THIS INSTANCE!




i like you.

No comments: