Friday, July 13, 2007

bill, dicky and tommy asked me: "are you a les or maybe used to be one?"
"NO!"

bill: "oh, i thought so."
dicky: "i thought so. cause it's difficult for me to believe that you are single."
(something like that)
tommy: "cause you got no boyfriend. a little unbelievable."

seriously, you can't prejudge me like that just because i don't have a boyfriend. i don't need a boyfriend to make me straight anyway. i can't say i'm straight. but i know what i'm doing and want. yes, i fantasize and look too much at girls and i think it's superb normal. it's totally hookay! cause ting, mellie and jen do that too.

maybe it's really not the time for me to get into any relationship yet. it's so not the time yet. you see, the guy i like, doesn't fancy me. and the guys that i have totally no interest in at all, kept coming. and it's prolly because i didn't made the right decisions the last time.

so dumb.

i'm perfectly fine. i know what i want.

No comments: