Wednesday, July 18, 2007

oh my 天, my tooth gonna drop any sooner = bo gay. damn!

oh my 天, i'm gonna have fever real soon = weekends; GONE! = NO PARTY. sigh.

oh my 天, i lost my ez link card. by the way, my ez link card is another form of membership card = NO MORE DISCOUNTS! fuck!

oh my 天, my closet has no more space to put anymore clothings. = stop buying clothes OR throw some away. but it seems like i kept wearing the same damn clothings. hmmmm.

oh my 天, i have craving for cafe catel and they have 30% OFF for students!! but i lost my ez link = NO 30% OFF.


watched harry potter with queky. kinda disappointed with the movie though. seriously, it lost to POTC. some characters were left out. not action enough cause they remove a lot of plots from the actual storybook. guess, half blood prince will be another disappointment. i mean the movie not the storybook. anyway, the lastest harry potter storybook will be release soon, like 3 MORE DAYS? anyone willing to donate money to my foundation or maybe buy for me?

No comments: