Thursday, July 26, 2007

are guys really that desperate?

they view my profile in friendster and i viewed them back, that's what everyone will do, and they will add me. what more, they are just trying to increase the number of friends in their list. no intentions to be friends(of course, i wouldn't want it too).

hello? as you can see, friendster is for FRIENDS. not increasing-number-of-friend-ster. dumb! you don't get reward for having 1 million of friendster in your list.

then, there are a few idiots, they added me. i reject like mad times and they are still adding? so dumb. like, do i know you? they don't even drop a message like a friendly greeting or so, and even they did, i will never reply. LOL. only if, they are my friends. there's once, there's this pathetic idiot who add me like ton of times, i reallly touch with him willingness to add me as friend. so, i kept him in my list for 1 week and deleted him off. damn man, and a few days later, he found me missing in his list and added me back. wooo~ how the hell did he find me? i'm from his EXTENDED friend's list. which means, he went all the way back clicking back to the friend's friend's friend's just to add me back. see, so despo.

another situation, there's this guy who wants to add me in his list. so, i went to check, WOW! all his friends are all females. how pathetic, i'm really sad for him, he doesn't have any male friends.

and another stupid situation, a guy left a message saying "hi, i forgot your full name. can you tell me? and leave me your phone number." pls la~ what kind of lousy approach was that.

anyway, if you wanna see more despo guys, you can go view my sister's list. a whole lots more of desperate guys. maybe i can give you her password and e-mail add too, so you can log on to her account to see the number of despo requests. she has alot of that till she's too lazy to reject the request causing the number of friend request to increase till siao! AND people who send her messages, if you're good looking, at least she will reply an eassy to you. but if you're hell ugly, opps, sorry.

whatever, i must admit my sister is one hell of flirt. my mum and dad think so too. OMG! i think she reaching 10 ex-es at the age of 15. i hope she will have 15 ex at the age of 15. so, when they come to average, it will be 1 boyfriend a year. that sounded better. but if you see carefully, it means my sister started dating at the age of 1. cool~ and she's one hell of stupid cause she spend like more than 100 bucks on handphone bill every month. kee yong, we got the same kind of siblings! damn, how i wish she can give me 100 bucks every month rather than singtel. how dumb!

talking about my sis, she got this girlfriend, hui juan, this is her 5th attempts(her skin is 5 inch thick?) trying to add me in friendster. i seen her before. prolly talked to her a few words? maybe not. i know who is she but i'm still not gonna accept her request! MUHAHAHA! if it happened to be my classmate or maybe my friend's friend's whom we only talked once or seen each other quite a few times, i'll be willing to accept. but not to my sister's friend. HAHA! i know i'm evil. 'cause they are one hell of noisy kiddo in my house and the noisy just irritate the hell outta me. serve her right!

No comments: