Sunday, July 15, 2007

YA LA! I KNOW LA. I HARDLY POST PHOTOS IN HERE. so, i'm so gonna do it today! =)

i met up with tom tom yesterday for k. damn, he looks like a prisoner or maybe one that has just been release. just take a look at the photos. his facial expression was so fierce when he doesn't smile. it's like he has so much hatred in his eyes. but i like his tattoos. weee~ and because of him, i was so vulgar yesterday. oh, he's another freak that said the way i speak chinese and sing is weird. damn. anyway, i hope your hair grow soon. haha!





went dfly again. with the same gang again. and saw the same people again. and listened to the same live band sing again. and listened to the same song being played again. and drank the same thing again. and drank like hell again. and danced the same way again. and played the same game again. and got high again. and got drunk again. and did stupid stuffs again(it's all because of moet). i'm not gonna touch it anymore.

and then, kenneth asked me if i sing chinese songs. and when i said yes, he was smirking. what's so funny about my chinese may i ask? the first was jian ling, he said the way i speak chinese is like cartoon! argh!

saw sunny there. he treats me as if imma a small kid man! johnson too. sometimes i like it, sometimes i really hate it like mad! they kept patting my head and ask me to drink less. just like ah cai and banana man. and there this guy that i asked him for sweets. i think i know him. alright, i know him. and i think his name is kelvin or something? whatever! he thinks he's very old la. keep patting my head. like imma little girl. argh! know what, i think he's younger than me.



谢谢你的温柔

No comments: