Thursday, July 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DLIM!


yesterday's dicky celebration was kinda fun.

i think i'm real stupid. how can one club without bringing IC? and so, bill has to send me back to get that stupid card. THANKS and SORRY. =)

on the dance floor. there's this hand that kept disturbing me. i thought it was dominic, cause he was standing right beside me and i hitted him so many times to realise that it was actually another fella. so sorry and i think i stepped on his expensive shoes.

it's good that james was there to quarrel with me. at least, i would think much less. thanks for accompanying me and hear me say all my nonsense. in fact, i was damn sad la. but you are seriously very irritating that my saddness can change to anger. =) you're sweet, actually. LOL. anyway, you are very short.

went over to look for christina and ivan. was high after that stupid MOET. and blah blah blah. the usual crazy stuffs. saw banana man there. wee~ so happy la. ah cai was so happy to see me that he gave me a hug. duh~ they were complaining that i've been partying too much and i should stop it. anyway, i intend to stop. STOP! stop means wait till jen come back then go party. which is like stop for a week? that's damn. yea, so don't bother to believe what i said.

christina said there's this guy behind me that looks like "usually." he so does not look like. i hate it whenever they mention his name. I HATE IT SO MUCH THAT I CAN KILL. only i can mention his name. cause everything will be like a movie playing in my head. it's so scary to remember what a person do to cover up all the things they did. seriously, my mood was like fuck after that including the one before.


*******************************


i saw the wedding photos. there's nothing much to comment about anymore. i hope you will have a happily marriage. you made this decision which you think is right. so, i want you to be happy and hope he really loves you as much as you do. raising a child is not a big joke. but i believe you can do it. anyway, you looked real pretty in the pictures.

tom tom, i wanna watch harry potter. I DON'T CARE! =) so, you go book the tickets alright. if i din get to watch, i kill you, botak! ahahah!

smile that does not last.

No comments: