Sunday, July 01, 2007

damn man! GST is 7% already. like so soon?!


i'm so so dead. so sick! shivering the whole day. damn. can't even get myself to sleep. it's like when i was about to fall asleep, something in me would wake me up. even when i increase the dosage of my cough syrup to another 5ml and my flu medicine, it should be taken once a day but i have increase it to 2. STILL, fucking shit! i can't get myself to sleep!

actually, i have something to blog about. but NO TIME! after exams. anyway, simon and his 3 wives are backed together all over again!! YAY! i'm real happy about it. cos been missing this brother of mine for real long and he always treats me real nice. can't bare to leave him alone. but now, yay! we are back together AGAIN! =) means clubbing and movies and shopping and ktving with him again! YAY! hahas.

No comments: