Monday, May 12, 2008

2.5kg gone. just by sitting down in the office everyday. imagine i'm without make-ups now. i looked like ghost. i'm serious. totally white face. no appetite for food. just drinking 1 week ago water and surviving with leftovers from last week's chocolate. in fact, i'm forcing the chocolate down my throat. now, i fucking feel like puking.

know something, i actually, slept in the kitchen last night while waking up for my medicine. actually, it was cause i couldn't breathe out of a sudden. did i fainted or i slept, i wasn't sure too. so, yea, i slept till i was feeling cold and woke up back to my bed. no one knows too.

my hand numb, it's trembling. can imagine whatever is on my hand will shake too. even msging. people actually looked at me in the train, like i'm a werido. assholes. i have to fold my arms so that i weren't look like a werido.

gonna go see the doctor later. not gonna let anyone in the family knows. it's better if i keep it to myself. so, no one gets worried. hopefully, refers me to some god-made doctors. get my health back into on piece!

okay, it's still trembling like so electric chair while type this shit in office. yea, sick and still working in office. shit ass. and now, i'm like trying to breathe in oxygen like i have never breathed before.

gonna go sleep on my desk now till 130 and off i go.

No comments: