Wednesday, May 07, 2008

damn fucking dulan la! fuckermania!


what's with the world these days. so many people without their own opinions, ideas, point of views, concepts, judgements. come on, be innovative assholes. stop imitating.

i met 2 today.

(1) someone's been stalking my life. for what? move on. what's so wonderful about looking back at the past? it's okay if you stalk me like you're totally fallen for me. you needn't have to imitate me. get a life, fool. and again, MOVE ON. anyway, be innovative please. no ripping.


(2) please, whatever i left on the table is not meant to be copied! can you have your own idea on how to do your list? not copying exactly the same as mine. damn. it's my idea. my own planning. it's me, i came out with the format, the ideas, the whole concepts. it's mine stuffs! worse, imitating the way we speak too. please fucking stop talking like me on the phone. for the aunties, stop acting cute. there's no way you can do to replace me in office. i'm the youngest. so what! what's wrong with it? it doesn't mean that you can copy my hard work and use it for your own. chee beh! imagine i rip off whatever you did, just like how the above stalker and you freaks did, how will you feel? you invade my privacy, my rice bowl. now, you took my list. i didn't even fucking went over to your place to peep any shit you got. what else do you all want?

you want my list? beg me. i might consider selling you the better ones.

No comments: