Monday, May 05, 2008

it really makes me ponder and ponder how could i ever fall for him. he wasn't even the one i'm looking for yet he did it. congrats, ho!

he can make me hate him to max and the next moment, fall in love with him all over again. that's the thing i hate. he always has his ways to handle me. i hate it when he knows my weakness.

can you imagine, i was pissed off with him cause he can see him clothing and i cannot. that's cause we were rushing for our movie. see a while will die meh? so, i got irritated and stopped talking to him. then, he got really irritated when i didn't answer his questions so he said this in the cinema: "you not happy to talk to me then i leave now la!" wah piang eh. damn man la!

(sometimes, i really like to make him get piss off with me. so man la. i actually did it on purpose quite a lot of times.) sssshhhhhhhhh.

*** see, i was just looking at my cellphone and he called. ***
poor boy, still at work. think his pay this month will be quite thick. yeah yeah!!!

he thinks that i like someone else. such an insecure freak despite the fact that i tried all my ways to convince him that "NO!" for god's sake. yet, he still goes on everyday. worse, when i didn't talk to him. he will start having imaginations. so sensitive.

he doesn't like me to go out with my friends. and when i told him "i'm meeting my friends." he goes "FOR WHAT!" asshole. but his "for what" really damn man la. LOL!

i hate it when soccer and his bike seems more important than me. especially soccer. he could have totally forget about me. i admit, i do get jealous over soccer. he could have marry the soccer channels.

when i asked him if i can go club during the weekends. damn, it's gonna be the last day i survive on earth. i don't understand why i can't go la! he used to allow me. okay, i know, that was 'cause we haven get together and he couldn't do much shit about it. when i asked him why he doesn't allow, his answer was: "later other guys touch you."

-______________________-"

what an answer.

damn 大男人. it's all him assuming and i have to accomodate his assumings.

but it's okay if i don't get to club. it would be so much better if i use all the time to spend with him. 'cause we meet like only 30 pathetic minutes every weeks days. ROAR! so for 5 days, it will be 2 and a half hour only. minus away thursday, 'cause it's my off day, it will be just freaking shit 2 damn hours only. i don't even dare to imagine when it rains for the whole week.

despite all the terrible sights of him(LOL!) he still so sweet to me. he brings me out willingly. he surprises me. when i said i'm hungry, he will packet for me.(or was it home delivery?) he was even more sweet when he ask me to clean him room like his maid girlfriend.

and after this shit post, i still have no idea why i fell for him.

No comments: