Thursday, May 01, 2008

he said he will be giving me half of his pay! (YAY!) to keep (asshole).

guess it's better off this way. at least he will have the cash for his future job which require a sum of money to be out, in order for more to come in. i don't know if this job will eventually be helping him alot or it will just waste his time. if he succeed, great for him. but if he fails, i'm like the killer. i was the one who encourage him to get into this line, he's so gonna hate me. hopefully, he succeed, and get his dreams. and of course, i'll be helping him. see, i'm the women behind the man.

anyway, work's really been very tiring. along with studies. tomorrow is holiday which is also my off day. damn it. a public holiday that doesn't seems to be like one.

i was pretty lonely to be in office, both out, winnie's disappeared. imagine i do self entertainment in office to keep myself wake. i do talk alot, way more than i usually do when i'm sleepy.

i actually slept in the office while keying the datas into the computer when no one was around. so, they actually, woke me up when they were back. i really do have alot of datas to type into the bloody damn computer everyday that my eyeballs are moving closer to each other. there was this one day when i was drop dead tired, like crawling around the office the whole day and they asked me to key in the datas. great, the more i keyed, the more mistake i made, and the next moment, i realised, i was actually, sleeping with my eyes opened for the past few seconds, long seconds till my phone rang which i jumped up. god bless. and when people were talking to me, i'm looking at them, stare with extra huge eyes that my eyeballs gonna drop, so as not to leak out my tiredness, but i wasn't listening at all.

oh ya! he started his job, like finally. we will be meeting for lunch every single shit day. he promised. (oh, did he actually promised? was i too tired that day, that i was having a short world of mine, thinking that he promised?) whatever, i'll make him promise. anywhow, it's okay if he doesn't, 'cause my queky gonna be back in my arms. YAY! that's the best damn thing. i wouldn't be so lonely anymore and she can go lunch with me. i bet that thick skin freak would wanna join us too, he can't bare not to see me for a day. just like me!

No comments: