Sunday, April 06, 2008

anyway, his bike got smashed and somehow, some fatty shit made his bike fall. headlight plastic is broken and mudguard cracked. why do people have to do such things? so what if boyfriend's bike is nice? do your jealousy really need to go to such extend? ROOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR! my heart really aches as much as his. initially, i thought it just dropped 'cause the number plate was bend. so, we were scanning to see if there's any other damage and suddenly, gave out a loud "WOW!" the headlight plastic was smashed. that's the part when my heart really cracked. it was smashed and dropped, asshole. boyfriend has always been so careful with his bike, no other people can sit on his bike and only he can ride it. he treats it better than me la. so, imagine it's so damaged now, how he feels?

you know, i used to hate X1-R when he first bought it. 'cause i was deeply in love with super 4 at that point of time and what's more, he changed bike without tell me. which also means i didn't get a last chance to sit on my favourite spec 2. so, he went to modify his stupid X1-R which made it so noisy. totally hate it la. i would rather take the mrt(it's a joke). then, he went to change this and that. WHAT'S MORE, his bike is black and my favourite red now. how can i not fall in love with this bike? it's been with us for 4 months plus. which also means i have built a r/s with it just like super 4. so, seeing all these damage, it's aches.

it's just that he doesn't knows that i'm in love with his bike and it hurts me as much as his. honey thought i hated it alot 'cause i told him i still prefer and prefer super 4. so what if i prefer super 4? i love his bike wot! well, i agree with him that he's more suitable to ride a smaller bike. i hope there won't be anymore stuff like this again 'cause i don't want him to sell this current one away.

weekends was spent with that freak, 2 weeks ago. and i barely sleep for 10 hours. friday, can you imagine, he woke me up at 7 plus in the morning, demanding me to go and bathe and accompany him to the bike shop, post office and bank. therefore, my sleep is gone for a day. so, i thought maybe, saturday night, i get to sleep. damn it. it was 2 plus am or 3 when we slept and he woke me up at a very nice timing. FREAKING SHIT 6.15AM LA! totally SIAO! no choice, he has to go pray his dad and i went to pray my aunt.

i have so much to tell my aunt yet bf was beside me and i was totally lost of words. all i know was, till this very day, i have not forget that very day. i would have cried out if bf was at another corner la!

No comments: