Tuesday, April 08, 2008

well, he's been very sweet cum nice to me recently. must be 'cause i'm getting my commision and that's why he's so good to me. okay, that's a joke.

he's been bringing me out and demand me to meet him(so man la). i like it. oh ya! i like it when he gets jealous. so man la! i like it when he's angry. even more man la.

whatever it is, i have my ways to handle him when he's mad at me. it really like being with him.

like, i work the whole day. lying and lying. it's really tiring to lie. what's worst if it's to make it convincing. so many tiny listings to update everyday till eyes are almost in the middle. it's tiring. and when i get to see him, totally changed to another person. a person who really wanna be the close to perfect gf of his. i can be anyone at work, jane, sally, nicole, tiffany with different personality, but when i'm with him, i'm just his little women.

like now, sally, she's someone who is bubbly, friendly, blur, lovable. someone whom everyone will wanna have he around.

will be changing name soon. i love this job 'cause i get to be in different characters i want. any kind of roles i wanna be on the particular day. yea, role playing.

gonna go have unagi fried rice this friday with baby. it's his treat he said which will eventually, turn to be mine. shit him!


i know it's kinda irritating to see my post with everything about me and my bf. just bare it 'cause i have never blogged about any of my boyfriend. which also prove that it's like i have fallen in love for the first time.

anyway, M gonna fetch me to work tml!!! YEAH! which means i can sleep till a later time. and i don't have to take the train, sitting on seat that god-knows how dirty the previous person was. yucks.

No comments: