Monday, April 21, 2008

NIK NIK NIK!!!



yeah! gonna meet nik this wednesday for school. yea, did i just mention sch? you've got me! i'm back to the damn school days. stuck my ass in lectures for 3 damn hours. shit ass. 3 damn hours and there goes my money.



well, i hope my lesson's in the morning 'cause i did went to appeal. another reason being, i know nuts about the school, so, nice nik will be leading me and show my his super long helping hand that day. so sweet. that's why i love him most among all, for the time being. LOL!



SO, NIK, I'LL SEE YOU AT THE SOMERSET MRT STATION AT 950AM OKAY. PROVIDED I CAN MAKE IT ON TIME! =)



and finally, my mr poon poon's house is SOLD! well, LKK's really sweet la! gonna give me 5% even though i quitted before poon poon's house was sold! sigh. it should be 15% one la. but it's okay. better than nothing. i'm dried up. i need cash cash cash right now! LKK, faster transfer me okay.

No comments: