Sunday, April 20, 2008

GREAT JOB.
i lost my IC for god-knows where and when.

i don't bring my IC out at all. it's always on the shelf. where did it go?

so, i told bf the other day i lost my IC.

me: my mother said must make police report.
him: of course la.
me: but how am i gonna tell the police, what will they say?
him: just tell them you're IC lost and they will scold you.

in the mist of my reply, i was thinking *huh, will kana scolding, like that ask mummy go report for me.*

me: huh.....
him: no la. scold you for what. just report only la. siao.

YA! so, i believed his words and i'm siao. how nice.

i hate him. i swear. i hate him big time.

i hate it when he has his way of coaxing me. so i can't stay mad at him for too long.

i hate it whatever he demand from me, i am to fulfill it, with immediate effect.

i hate it when i can't be mad at him 'cause i'll be labelled as "siao" when i do so.

i hate it when he can go out with his friends till late, and when i do the same all sorts of questions will be popping out of his head to ask me. next, he will say "go home early" which means "now now now!!"

i hate it when he gets so insecure. all he thinks is i'm out with some guys. and when M sends me home, he thinks that some bike friends of mine send me home.

i hate it when he made that irritating roar when i irritate him. there's still a whole long list la!

mostly importantly, i hate when he prefer sally than me. asshole!



but i still love him as much as i hate him. i love everything he does, despite that it can be really irriating and pisses me off like hell.

No comments: