Sunday, April 13, 2008

i knew baby's gonna give me surprise.




i hate it whenever i'm instinct is always so right. why can't i really get a surprising suprise from him?



well, he didn't even make it obvious at all la! all he asked was if i had eaten and if i'm hungry. that's all. then, minutes later, he went offline. i was pretty confident that he's gonna come over my place to fetch me out for dinner.



just like i expect, i heard his damn loud bike passing by whilst i'm staying on the top floor. see, how noisy his bike is. then, the next moment, my door bell rang but i'm really damn tired to open. heh! of course after he beg me to open the door, i did la. how could i let him stay outside while waiting for me to lie on the bed till shiok. okay, he didn't beg me, i was just trying to make him seems pathetic.



whatever it is, he made an effort to surprise me though initially, he didn't wanna bring me out 'cause i was almost dead yesterday, vomited like 5 times, vomit, eat, vomit, drink, vomit till i took the medicine. baby said i'm like a child. 'cause children do that all the time when they fall sick. yea, so, he manage to made me so happy with his afford that i thought of treating him dinner but he paid instead. despite the fact that he is so broke now. it used to be that 30 bucks means nothing to him. even at times, a thousand means nothing. yet now, every single cent counts and means a thing.



it's must be cause he didn't do any donation when he win money. it must be! that's why his so sway these days.



after begging and pleasing him from tm to cs to punggol, at every traffic lights, he finally couldn't stand my cuteness and agreed! i hope i'll get half day tomorrow. 'cause i need to see the doctor. i don't wanna go in the night with my dad!

No comments: