Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!
mummy, i don't wanna go school.
i don't wanna go la!

yes, i'm whinning like some kid ass out there. just like how they cried when their mama first forced them into a primary school and so on. waving good-bye disheartedly while tears still flowing down their eyes, seeing only the back view of their parents fade. just how hesitant to step into a world whereby they know nuts about anyone around them. sat at a corner, just wanting to go home so, so much.

oh, please don't assume that i don't wanna go to school 'cause i'm going somewhere so foreign. come on. i meet like so many people. what are those in new school means to me? i don't even have the fugging shit intention of making 'new friends.' i'm serious. how new can they get when you only spend like 3 hours together. 10am-1pm, 3 freaking shit hours a day, it's perfectly slaying my time and money off. imagine the sum of money i could secure during this 3 hours. imagine the amount of work to be done within this 3 shit hours.

i hate school.
i think this is the zillion time i saying this. i'm really getting on everyone's nerves in the office. i bet they were very keen to kick my ass off the office, change the password and lock the door so, i wouldn't be able to access to stop my whinnings which affectted their working mood quite a bit more than usual, along with my totally no motivation soul. i was like crawling around aimlessly from 9-6. i did so many things. they really stucked my blood till i'm really dried up, get so agitated when piles of work keep heapping on my desk. that i don't even feel like talking. it's all 'cause, i'm going to school tomorrow.

well, my retest for econs is also affecting me. remodule. fuck. i don't want to la!

worse, i don't wanna go to school. i know i'm behaving like a child now. it's childish. BUT I JUST FUCKING DON'T WANNA GO! i would rather go to office at 9am than school at 10am.

i know it's futile to say this now when i have already paid my school fee on a very day that i have no intention at all to further my studies, totally reluctant.

you would voice out that "see, told you already, you won't want to go back to school after you work. with the sum of money you earn." OH-SO-TRUE, uh. so what? when i can earn the amount of half of my school fees just by closing ONE case from direct buyers and sellers. i said ONE! which is approximately 10K. i don't know LKK did co-broking for my mr poon poon's house or direct.

i miss those days when i'm so welcomed and loved by all the buyers in my buyer's list. especially my mr poon poon & wife. mr jason. orchid park mr ..... (what's his name?) oh, mr eddiee & daughter, her hubby & their baby. mr david's whole entire family for second son. mr kenneth. 187 mdm wong & husband. 116 10th floor corner EA entire family(i love that house), what's the name again? ahhh, mr vincent and family. mr kuah and mei qi. mr beng kiat and wife. mr roland. mr azan, who used to hate me and ended up cared so much for me. mr wilson. who's the man who bought gage's unit? mr... MR BERNARD! miss calling them. hearing their voice and meeting them. whilst on the other hand, playing with their kids. they love me.

though i don't really have my personal time when i got into this job. i don't care. 'cause this is so gonna be the job of my life. i learned alot. thanks to LKK for teaching me so much. creating a huge boost in my confident level, to be able to poise myself. well, also on how to communicate with people, to lie, to please, to build trust and rapport, to force, to make believe, to make things ethical so no one get hurts.

it's 21 next year! CEHA wait for me.

jacq, zainah, lina, patrick, darry, david, darren, michelle, alex loh/leow/chia, xiao bai, agnes, bryan, uncle victor, auntie susan, auntie anna, sj, joanne, jason, peter, guan ting, dephane, dave, andrew, jerry, chanel, victor, marcus, francis, valerie, kelvin, ron. nice working with them. nice working and having them in office.

i didn't really get to bade good-bye to them. so here is it.
bye, HSR.
bye, UD.

anyway, school's going to suck immensely big time!
i don't want tomorrow to come.

No comments: