Monday, April 09, 2007

"WHAT YOU SAY, HUH?"

where should i started. i don't know how to start! so, i'll just jump here and there.

no more martell. we changed to MOET. which is cheaper and easier to get high. =) i drank 4 glass of MOET and the mood came. it was damn fast. it was as if i was floating and swaying. i forgot how i ended up with mian mian's group when i'm suppose to stick with simon's. i did alot of stupid stupid before i went to the dance floor i guess. i can't really remember. i only know simon asked me not to drink anymore. and one more thingy, i kept asking mian mian "what you say, huh?" then, i went around asking them what were they talking about. mian mian really made my laughed that caused me to get so high. especially with his please-make-all-the-smoke-away action. it's was hell. i couldn't stop laughing.





it wasn't planned to be in this manner.


i felt much better after going to the dance floor. but was still floating. that was when some dramas started to happened. i forgot what chee kok told me and he burnt his ciger on my hand. EVDIENCE:



it's was PAIN!

the second drama came. i was having so much fun and suddenly the 'electrical appliances' came across my mind. all the flashbacks. chee kok and gang was too noisy and my reactions were kinda slow so, i went to simon. and hell simon, talked so much about the 'electrical appliances.' so, my first drama came, free flow of tears. simon was kinda shock. but he was sweet to wipe of them for me. he consoled me which made me felt much better. i think chee kok thought he burnt my hand and that is why i cried. LOL.

yea, i saw dixion at powerhouse. i told myself, i should stop drinking already. cos i have totally lost my impression. CONTROL. but that dixion brought a glass of martell to me and asked me to drink HALF! (i'm dying) no choice, i drank. talked to dixion about some stuffs. to be true, i was very SHOCKED.

after that half glass of martell, i can't stand firm. i was thinking "damn. don't tell me i'll be drunk again!" the next moment, i turned, simon was worse! totally and super drunk. he kissed me twice on my cheek. for a few seconds later, i realised simon kissed me and i pushed him away. DAMN SLOW, uh. but i can understand why he did that la. he will goes around kissing when he's drunk.

among all, i think i bulied vincent the most. he's damn quiet la. all the did was just drinking and surprisingly, he didn't get himself drunk. so, i went around knocking the 3 guys heads. wondering why all of them aren't drank yet.


to be true, i forgot what happened after that. i know vincent accompanied me to the toliet twice and mian mian shaked my shoulder twice that caused me to almost fall twice. NICE. i really forgot what happened. i know i ended up in dragonfly and later kitchen. i felt much better at kitchen or rather real fine.

the third drama. no one sending christina and me home. so, she called banana man to send ask home. she told him at simon and i was VERY drunk. and she was feeling high. banana man is very caring. he came down to pick us up. when i saw his banana car, i turned to chee kok and said "if you see christina coming in with a guy, please tell me."(i was still drinking soup) "COME ALREADY!" *the time for acting start.* i laid my head on the table straight and banana came in and said. "don't know how to drink than don't drink so much. let's go." so, i walked as if a snake was walking. before i left, simon asked "channel 5 or channel 8?" LOL. banana was helping me to get into the car while i was winking at christina. =D so, free ride home! peace!


i have totally changed my impression for banana man!

i know i have left a damn bad impression in front of mian mian, chee kok and vincent. =( i didn't want it. i just control myself from getting so high and started doing stupid stuffs to the 3 of them. but vincent said it's was ENTERTAINING!

i still think mian mian and chee kok deserved the bites! =D


WOAH! i didn't know that jump here and there still can write so long. COOL MAN!

No comments: