Wednesday, April 04, 2007

have you ever wanted to be alone? alone seems to be a better way off. when was the last time i felt this way? you just keep thinking and thinking till you really couldn't control. you wanna break down yet, it doesn't seems right to do it.

and when i was on the urge of breaking down, i went to the student service to take my cert. damn, the fucking guy there doesn't seems to understand what i have said and he kept asking me to wait. what the fucking is waiting for when he doesn't seems to understand a single shitty i was saying?! and so, that makes me break down!

it's just like when i'm packing my closet, i dump everything on my bed, seeing the mess, i got so stressed up! where the fuck should i start? what should i do first? just seemed so lost and break down. damn. and when my sister somehow messed the messy clothings, i really can kill her. i don't know why i'm feeling this way. till now, i can control. but who knows in future, i'll be out there killing someone out of depression. wtf!

yesterday, christina came up with "When you lost your way in SG, crying helplessly, who will you look for?" actually, if it was last time, i would call that person. i was in deep thoughts of who i should called when it really happens. but simon interupted me. he said i will look for him. though it never came to my mind of asking him to pick me up in the lost place, since he already said he that, i'll be looking for him.

back to today, i was having serious mood swing. just so serious that i thought i was going crazy. i seriously feel like killing someone today. especially that guy in the office. my hands was right at his face when i was explaining to him. fuck him.

i felt much better when 10 cent came to entertain me. really made me laughed. THANKS SO MUCH, 10 CENT! i don't know if you read my blog, but still THANKS ALOT. i'm unhappy isn't because of the "hehe" stuff that you were laughing about.

No comments: