Tuesday, April 10, 2007

so, who's fault is it now? IT'S ALL ME. if only i didn't drink that much. maybe there would be some hope. sigh. if only i didn't went to club that day, i wouldn't have eyes infection today. ALL BECAUSE OF ME. sigh.

i must behave myself.

simon told me off yesterday about saturday's clubbing. really regretted la. shouldn't have drink that much. it's dixion's fault la. after his drink i started to go wacky and did so many stupid things. now, i scare people away. =/ so many were saying that i wasn't myself that day. i was so not myself. from those vivid memories, i ought to agree and not deny.

therefore, to remind myself to have limt while drinking and clubbing, i wrote in my notebook and textbook:

I MUST BEHAVE MYSELF, IF NOT, NO MORE CLUBBINGS.
I MUST BEHAVE MYSELF, IF NOT, SIMON WILL SCOLD ME.
I MUST BEHAVE MYSELF, IF NOT, I'LL SCARE PEOPLE AWAY.
I MUST BEHAVE MYSELF, I MUST NOT DRINK TOO MUCH.
I MUST BEHAVE MYSELF, IF NOT, I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE......



it has been a few days, i don't think he will made his moves. =( ALL BECAUSE OF ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES LA! if he hasn't been making me hesitating, i might have my dreams coming true. *argh* damn you.



so, now, i'll just have to wait for the next clubbing session. i'll prove to him and them!

No comments: