Saturday, April 28, 2007

the other day, i went to meet simon for cafe cartel. know what, that's the first time he went into a restaurant that served western food. 25 years of life, pathetic guy. cafe cartel served free flow of bread and asked me to packet some home for breakfast. the waiter served us the bread with the butter which is so damn hard to spread on the bread. so, this was how he spread the bread. it might not be funny, yet, i laughed like mad.




we went to catch the movie, the letters of dead, something like that. it's gross. it shocked me millions of times throughout the whole movie. simon was there "wah lan eh, why like that..... wah lan eh....." that's because he was kinda scared too. HAHA! and he was so afraid to go home alone cos i told him stuffs to frightened him. i know, i'm evil.


the other day, i went dragonfly again. it's getting more packed in there. even if we reserved tables, we had to wait for an hour to get in. in the past, we can just walk in without waiting. simon, christina and i went in first. finally after an hour we can get in. but jovern when to meet francis. so, that gotta wait for another hour to get in. so, the 3 of us waited for another hour for them. 2 hours! while feeling to thirsty and bored.....


just look at simon's expressions. i think he can fight with mian mian. LOL.




seriously, we got nothing better to do.

when i saw jovern and gang walking in the enterance, that's the happiest day of my day. =/ it's mean can drink can dance can get high can get close up view of slyvester and band! jovern and francis and a lil of eric really take good care of me. not to forget, simon, forever taking care of me when clubbing. so sweet of them. oh, and of cos christina. saw sunny there. my daddy. cos his the age of my dad. and this "father" of mine, take real care of me too. all of them are the same, when they see me get so high, they would say "STOP! NO!" so, i wasn't drunk. only reaction kinda slowly. i love the liveband. alex wasn't there. kinda sad. cos i just wanna see alex. i din know sly was performing. so, no alex, never mind. francis knew that i wanna take a photo with sly so, he introdunced me to him. =D i like his coolness. weee~ jovern promised me that he will bring sly along whenever we get to bowl. and i went go high. that's the good thing about going dragonfly with them!


awwww~ so cool.

the guys are really treating me like a lil girl. reason being, they are 10 years or more older than me! i really gotta thank eric for sending me home. i don't know where he stays, but i know it will be very far away from my place. THANKS!



met up with queky yesterday. it's shopping cum quick catching up session.




anyway, yesterday's plan was a kind of mistake. should have went pubbing with mianmian. =(

my hands and legs of breaking.

how i wish i really get to see you SOON.






No comments: