Saturday, April 14, 2007

its kinda creepy these days. i have been dreaming of the same person for 5 days. this is the fifth day. gosh! its a little freakout in here.

i don't know why. i'm a very crazy over clubbing these days. all the scenes are coming into my mind. ARGH!

I'M SUPPOSE TO WORK TODAY = MONEY! which caused me to get so excited that i'm going back working = money. ended up, i was told i need not go. hell!

i got my pay the other day yet, i can't find anywhere to spend my money. i don't know why i felt this way. it's not like my pay is one million bucks. it's really bothering me as i can seem to find some acceptable ways to spend my money. anyone wanna go shopping with me?

i read my past few post. its so cool. know what's the cool thing about? i stopped swearing. YEAH! anyone wanna open bottles to celebrate for me?

anyway, i'm kinda high now. for what? i don't know. i'm kinda excited now. for what? i don't know. i'm kinda bored now. why? BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING TO DO! =(

No comments: