Friday, April 20, 2007

meet up with my one and only indian friend-RAYNU. its been almost a year since i last meet up with her. our friendship is still strong. HA! its always great to meet up with her. we got endless topics to talk about. its has always been this way. during secondary school's days, teachers had to shut us up or seperate us. anyway, she bought me this top that i loved so much! i look so cute in that top! anyway, she commented that i have grown alot!



and for today, its a real stupid day. i went to school and the lesson was cancelled. i should have continue dreaming of me WW4. damn mumble man. always searching for excuses wheneven he can't make it. i was kinda pissed off because of certain issues. this is the second time. i'm still having mood swings. don't step on my tail. i'm warning you, don't flare me up.

i went to get my PDL and i'll be taking up driving lessons from next tuesday onwards. hopefully, it will go smoothly. i'm pretty scared yet excited about it though i did try out driving one. boss allowed. i saw my lover, cong. still as cute as ever. we din really talked. he was rushing for time. =( but still so cute la.

currently, there's this HUGE discussion going on in our family. therefore, there's going to be this meeting tmll. i don't know what will happen. just hope that we will be able to brainwash him. i'll be there but i don't think there will be any place for me to make my comments. yea, what's the point of going? i don't know too. they just want me to be there. its a MUST! so, let's see who dies tml.

oh, my new name is wednesday.



this is...... found in my school... and it's.....


No comments: