Thursday, April 12, 2007

DAD, can you give me a chance to plan what i want in future? and not you?

he just gave me a brief of what he wants me to do in future. yea, i know, for now, i still have no idea of what i should do after i graduate in 2 years time. but at least give me sometime to choice and not suddenly tell me the things he has planned.

now, i can almost see a clear view of what my future is like. i think it's not that bad actually. at least after i graduate, i know what the first step would be like. and i need not worry about not having any places to go. which is a pretty good thing. i'm glad he made a plan for me. it shows he really cares.

BUT i'll grow up. my thinkings will change in the next few years. i wanna further my studies. that my main piority. i have so many things in mind, but now, i forgot what i want. or rather, even if i want, i don't think there will be THAT much of time for my dad to wait.

that's the bad thing about being the first child. if only i had a brother, my dad's plan would be his.

No comments: