Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ATTITUDE PROBLEM. yea, this young lady in here is having serious attitude problem. yea, superb mood swing came along too. i'm extremely apologetic to those whom i have shown my attitude too. and to the very tiny mini minority whom i have quarreled with. allow let me slot things out myself first.

well, no one knows what had happened. i think only 2 knows. yet neither of them knows about the whole situation. =(

the business me is coming. if nothing goes wrong, i'll be helping my youngest uncle in doing some business. of cos with a tiny little help with kee yong. i'm really looking forward to helping my uncle. i'm sure the 3 of us can come out with something GREAT. ha!

like ting and mellie, i went to chop of my fringe. can said i did it on purpose. reason behind, you really don't have to care much. one thing: no point listening. FUCK!

i'm having sore throat again. this is the 2 or 3 or 4 times already!

the 3 wives of simon were out yesterday. we went vivo again. yes, AGAIN! we shopped like simon wives. wtf. (how does simon's wife shop anyway?) and that is why our husband is bankrupt now. =( that's absolutely trash. i went to my sister's place yesterday. i was helping in the shop when this lady customer came. she wanted to get JIAM BA. she requested if we could serve her first cos HER DRIVER is waiting for her. she got her thing, yet, not leaving. she kept telling me that she knows the mediacrop people real well. jeff, jonna and ou xuan is her cousins. wow! fantastic isn't it? 15 min past, can her driver wait? she show me pictures of fann and zoey. she tell me a whole loads of crap. like she had studied in france yet i can't seem to understand her english. not only english. chinese too. she was speaking so fast that i really can't catch up. so, was there "wowing and ohing." AFTERALL, they told me she's a mad lady. THANKS to my sister's grandma, the mad lady went off when i greet my sister's grandma. MAD!

i don't know what else should i type. but i jus feel like blogging. damn.

anyway, tml i'll be able to sit on a bike. weee~ that's is what i really need now. i like sitting on the bike and slot things out. i'll feel real good after that. BETTER NOT RAIN TML ALRIGHT. =D pls don't rain.

friday, saturday, sunday and holiday are coming....... alright, i really wanna drink. the mood is here.

No comments: