Wednesday, February 28, 2007

WEDNESDAY! i can smell martel now! i can! i can hear them calling me! but i still got panda eyes leh. how to go chiong like that?! if i go today, i can't go on friday. if i wanna go on friday, i have 2 days to act like a good girl in front of my parents. =/ i know i have been going home late recently and my parents are kinda unhappy. but i don't understand. it's not like i go out till 3 4 plus right? it's just around 12 plus when i got home. they are very weird too. i can go club till 6am but i can't go out till 12 plus. a little bit wrong right? sigh.


i'm waiting for simon to inform me about tonight's plans.


at times, i really don't know what is going wrong. everything i did, have you ever apperciate? if you never, why bother to ask for more? i guess the time has passed. the times when i have gone totally mad about you have passed. maybe you are trying to save this shit or am i thinking too much? if you are not, why do you still have to search for me the other day just to tell me that? why do you bother to give in to me? why bother to listen? why bother to make some effort? i have given you so many clues, but why, only now you realize? why bother to care when i think it is a little useless now? can you somehow, try to react faster? why aren't things going my way? i always wanted to see you so much yet, you just disappeared straight. when i don't want, you appeared shaking your ass right in front of me. wanna play mind games with me? I'M IN IT! it's my turn to start the ball rowing, and you sit back and guess. i'm not gonna lose.


btw, my name is regina, gina, regi or nana. i'm not gi na or ki na. thanks.

No comments: