Wednesday, February 28, 2007

was it me? or was it you? maybe the time has passed.


just reached home from meeting christina, gerald and 10 cent. i'm really glad that christina and 10 cent can get along well. i guess i was thinking too much about having a quiet atmosphere. so, it turned up real good! 10 cent and i had most of the things FREE! i'm not a cheapo. they are willing to pay. i didn't force. dinner free and drinking free. we had swensen for dinner and we headed to waiting bar after that. damn sian la. nothing much to do there. but 10 cent sang a song. not bad. all i did there was drinking. i just don't wanna go home early. I GOT NOTHING TO DO AT HOME! duh! so, 10 cent, still not so bad to go out with me right? only gotta pay for oil.


I MUST REMEMBER TO TIE MY HAIR THE NEXT TIME!


the ride was fun. but it almost scare the living shit outta me!

No comments: