Sunday, February 25, 2007

once again, i was drunk. it was ah meng's birthday yesterday. we celebrated it at momo. i don't really like momo. just feel that there's something wrong over there after my last visit. i felt so cool when simon signed us in. cos we were clinging on his arms when we walked in the entrance. like some function and people at the entrance was looking at us.


intially, we thought of heading mos after momo. but it was later cancel. and so, i drank and drank there with ah meng and this guy. oh ya! there's this crazy guy in our group. he went up to the pole to dance and i dropped myself on the floor and laugh. gosh man! it's like a freak dancing. ah meng said he admire that crazy guy courage cos he doesn't dare to go up and dance but the crazy one dare. i think his words are some kind of sacasm.


there's this girl in the club that keep talking to me. she neither my friend nor my friend's friend. she just kept talking to me till i can't dance cos she was so close to me. i din really get to dance la! dance floor was packed and there this pervert there who can to touch my leg! so, i only got to dance with simon. i love dancing with simon. hahas.


i left the club at 3 plus. cos andrew came early to pick us up. the moment i went up the car, ah cai was like asking: "so how? drunk today?" i turned and he say:"yes, you are." i kept repeating"NONONO!" my whole mind was mos. i think i kinda pissed them off with the mos thingy. i don't know what i said. but christina told me that i talked none stop and my voice was very loud followed by walking like a snake.


oh ya! before i left momo, i gave simon a kiss. it's so fun to club with them!


and the 10 cent! always faking me! so angry la.

No comments: