Wednesday, February 21, 2007

FUN FAIR!

i'm like having another 3 mothers now! when reach home i gotta call 3 of them and same goes to my sister. argh! it's like i'm so restricted in doing my things. i know they are worry. i know it's their job to check on us. i'm not complaining. whereas, i feel so loved. really. so many caring for us. they call to check on us but it's a fine thingy for me. cos they are real worried about us. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR US you see. i felt that in this situation, i'm VERY VERY VERY responsible for the things my sister and i did. if there's any mistake, i'm responsible. so, i'm trying very hard to not make any mistake. i have to brain wash my sister to prevent us from quarrelling in case she gets stubborn and insist that she doesn't wanna do the housework. i got not much time to do the housework. i gotta study. but i'll try to learn to wash and hang the clothings and maybe try my very best to cook something edible for my sister. i'm like the head of the house now. so, i gotta check everything VERY carefully before i go out and so on. IT IS VERY TROUBLESOME! argh!


i went studying earlier on. bill sent me home which i think it is a mistake. cos the moment i stepped in to my house and changed my clothings, they called and asked me to meet them at hougang. WE ARE GOING TO THE FUN FAIR you see. i met norman, desmond and adeline first. i think i gave norman a shocked. so fun la. i tried this ride and it made me go so sick after that. i told i was going to die. it's not about the spining but the heights! i have phobia for height and it never seem to get better! but i really feel better after the ride. cos i shout my lungs out! i rest myself in the middle of the field. i'm like a jelly! i can't walk! desmond was there helping me and stuff. glad i didn't vomit. but norman is sweet, he initiated to buy mineral water for me. FIRST TIME! should i name it as a memorable day too? =D i met my sister later on. she played the kiddy rides. let's all laugh together! HAHAHAHA! nah la. she has to accompany my lil cousin. she wouldn't dare to try out the more matured rides. later on, they all agreed to come my place but ended up, only des and adeline came. cos norman didn't dig his ears today. he agreed to come to my place but he heard something else. NICE! but it's okays. he's my part-time bf now. so, he will buy dinner for me for a week till they return! WAHAHAHA! and he will have to bring me go clubbing and dance with me. and he will have to treat me sushi and ben & jerry ice-cream. and he will also bring me go riding. and he will also have to buy alot of presents for me. damn. i'm like so greedy.


i'm going dragonfly this friday again! yeah yeah! be happy for me! anyway, i'm sleeping in my parents' room with my sis now. nice bed. so cool. i like it man! oh ya! i just gave me mum a shock of her life. alright, that's all for the day. I LOVE TODAY! though i somehow DISLIKE IT!

No comments: