Monday, February 05, 2007

after so long, i'm finally gonna meet yi ting with another 2 people tml. WOOO~ we're gonna take a whole albums of photos i guess.

melissa said i'm like an ah lian.
tommy said i'm playful.

i don't that which part of me that makes that ah lian impression in melissa. i so not. the problem is i behave so well in school. maybe she meant i'm playful too? i will never disagree with people who has the playful impression of me. i love to play. any games, any fun activities, any things that are happening, i will totally love it, so, count me in. i love disturbing people. to conclude this shit, i'm just playful and not any gangsta. maybe i just simply overuse some vulgarities. or maybe it's because.... i don't know la. i'm just a good girl!


i don't know what's wrong with my dad these days. he has been initiating to eat at some restaurants when we are out as a family. guess mum was kinda surprise when dad initiated yesterday. QUICK! JOIN IN THE FUN OF BEING SURPRISE AND SHOCK. my mum, sis and i were there asking my dad "daddy, you are not kidding right? really? so good? never blufff? you strike lottery? why u cut your hair already then so good?" anyway, he said we were too noisy and asked us to shut up. DOTS. unbelievable act of my daddy. perhaps, he realised that he should spend more money like me to save the economy. =x oh! we went cafe cartel.

though i have swear that i'm so not gonna dye my hair DIY but i had no other choice. i'm being forced! my mum told me that either i get my hair cut, dye and highlight at a salon or i do it DIY so that i can buy my spec and she will pay for my tiff&co. necklaces and earings and i can buy another set of clothing or another pair of shoes. being very smart, i taken the second deal which seems more appealing. =) in another words, i'm being forced. blah blah blah.

oh yeah, i have been staying in punggol for like 3 years only and my dad is gonna renovate the kitchen! i will never step into the kitchen to cook when the renovation is done. 'cos i don't know how to stand in the new position to cook. pity my mum. but i'm happy for my family because we might be able see a bright future ahead. hopefully, when daddy goes to thailand this year, he will be able to make up his mind. so, i really can see a clear future in me. LOL. never mind if you all don't understand. cos it doesn't meant to be understood. i'm cute right.

speaking about thailand. SIGH! i miss song sak. can't get to see the handsome policeman this year. i jwanna see his shiny as mirror boots. i want him to bring me go learn shooting. shooting as in gun shooting. then, i can whole and fire a real gun. he promised me last year that he will being me go if i'm going thailand this year. nvm, there's always another year. daddy said he's gonna ask song sak if he remembers. JEN! i think you wanna go too right. REAL GUN!

oh ya! LUO ZHI XIANG is coming sg. i'm very excited and nervous. cos i might get a close up of him and even talk to him. cos ah girl's friend is luo zhi xiang friend. but i have been thinking, if i really get to see him, what should i say? come to think, it's kinda stupid so, i think i'm not going. but thinking again, if i don't go this time, when will i get the chance again? it's like a once in a life time thing. MY FAV. IDOL you know. i can get to talk to him. get his e-mail. befriend with him. take thousands of photos with him. laugh at his funny actions live. see his sing and dance live. get him to sign all his 4 albums for me. the HUGE problem here is, I'M SO SHY. LOL! anyway, ah girl jie jie haven comfirm this whole shit with me yet, so, i shan't get myself to be too excited. sigh. i just can't stop myself from fantasizing the whole situation. HAHAHAHAHAHA! i'm going crazy.

No comments: