Monday, February 19, 2007

DRAGONFLY



it's been 6 years since i last took a pic with him! anyway, he's my new BF!





went dragonfly yesterday. i like the place alot but i only got to dance for about half an hour. =(

i went there with ALOT ALOT and ALOT of guys. this is the first time i went clubbing with SO MANY guys. real alot la. there were only 3 girls in the whole group-me, adeline and christina. i got introduced to many guys but i only remember only, simon, kelly, sunny, kelvin, ah mao, guo liang, lizard, fatty and louis. yup, that's all when there was like around 20 guys there. i think i drank alot last night but i'm not drank! and so, we drank and drank, the guys kept paying and paying. basically, everything including entrance fee and supper was free. evening going home was free. weet! i saw bill there. he was singing in the ktv room. he's voice is so fucking NICE!

it was 12 when reached the club but i only got to dance at 3 plus. that the time when there was r&b. the past 3 hours was TECHNO! yucks. i learned how to play five ten. as you know, first timer always make mistakes and i made ALOT OF SILLY MISTAKES that made the whole group laughed at me. louis has STM i guess, he kept forgetting others names expect mine. =) but he's damn siao la. everytime shout at me "GINA!" and i would shout back "WHAT!" maybe the group thinks that i can click well with him therefore adeline asked him to dance with me. argh! he was like taking advantage of me. damn. so, i told him, if he wants to dance with me, DON'T TOUCH ME! but again and again, he broke that agreement, so, i asked simon and adeline to protect me. so, i went to dance with someone else who doesn't touch me. =/ adeline and christina are very protective. they were like so fierce to the guys who wanted to know me. kinda shocked i should say.

fun things doesn't last. we got information that there are police around so, we left the club. actually we don't really have to leave. a) we don't want our IC to be check. b) one person predicted that there will be fights later. c) he had taken medicine*. so, no choice, to protect him and us, we gotta leave. he told adeline that he had not taken the medicine but i do believe that he did. the symtoms were all the same as those addicts. no point lying.

we headed for prata and adeline said the si ah pui like me la. cos he helped me with the menu, fan me when i'm feeling hot and talked to me so sweetly. YUCKS! anyway, i almost had an accident yesterday when guo liang sent me home. if it really happened, i think i'll be very seriously injured now cos i din put on the seatbelt and he was driving at a very fast speed. so, i'm blessed! you should be lucky to see me blogging!

No comments: