Thursday, February 22, 2007

i am SO ANGRY SO ANGRY SO ANGRY! i can't even cook a proper meal for my sister! damn.


i shan't be blogging anyway. i'm having exam tml. but i think somehow, i can manage to memorize everything by tonight. so less things to memorize la. my whole mind is only filled with scenes at drangonfly. can't wait for tml night to come! yea yea. i'll be staying over at my cousin's place till sunday. tml will be a busy day for me. i gotta go cut my fringe after school and buy some stuffs, rush home before 5, keep the house clean before leaving, packet my things and by 6, i gotta leave my house if not my 3 mothers will nagging at me. =(


i think yesterday was a very memorable day. and it should also be stated as a memorable day in my history. you see, my sister can't go out cos she has homework. for me, i can't go out, cos i gotta study and i'm too tired. and suddenly, a suddenly sweet guy initiated to buy dinner for us! wooo~ it's a really shocking thing when my sister read the msg to me. and so, norman deliver the food to me. and it's FREE! =/ i feel kinda bad though. cos he has to work and he went home late the day before. but whatever it is, at least i got dinner to eat, if not my 4 mothers will smack me for not giving my sister anything to eat.


and so, who will be MR. NICEY today?

No comments: